Workshop Facilitation Train-the-Trainer
Posted by Blue Door Group on April 20, 2015
The Blue Door Group offers its Spring 2-day Train-the-Trainer:
Friday, May 29 and June 5
Two-Day Train-the-Trainer Series
Time: 9:30 a.m. – 4:30 p.m.
Location: Tabernacle United Church
3700 Chestnut St. (West Philadelphia)
Click here for more information and to register.
Participants in the series:
- learn new interactive techniques to use in their training and facilitation work
- try out multiple exercises and approaches and receive feedback from trainers and other participants
- collaborate with other Philadelphia area trainers and facilitators, thus expanding their network
Series topics include:
- trainer identity and connecting with your audience
- training theories
- workshop design
- facilitation skills & group dynamics
Who should attend?:
Anyone who trains, educates, or facilitates and wants to think more critically about their work
Check out some testimonials from our previous Train-the-Trainers.
More in "Other Local Events and Workshops"
- Virtual Event: Fatherhood in Philadelphia – Jun 30
- Fishing Program, LandHealth Institute – Jun 30 – Aug 18
- Workshop: Contracts for Small Businesses & Nonprofits – Jul 21
Stay Current in Philly's Higher Education and Nonprofit Sector
We compile a weekly email with local events, resources, national conferences, calls for proposals, grant, volunteer and job opportunities in the higher education and nonprofit sectors.