Working with Youth and Families: Self-Paced Online Courses
Posted by Development Without Limits on June 8, 2021
As staff begin facilitating summer programs on the heels of a very stressful year, we wanted to help them get grounded and ready to work alongside youth and families this summer. We really put our hearts into creating professional learning experiences to help staff gain knowledge and skills that are youth-centered, trauma informed, antiracist, social emotional, accessible and play based.
- behavior in community,
- planning and facilitating playful learning and
- working with young people through challenging times.
More information is available here.
More in "Miscellaneous"
- Webinar: COVID-19 Economic Recovery: The Role of Higher Education Anchors in Supporting Small Businesses and Entrepreneurs – Jul 1
- Homelessness and Housing Insecurity Action Summit – Jul 27&29
- Place-Based Justice Network Virtual Summer Institute 2021 – Jul 28-30
Stay Current in Philly's Higher Education and Nonprofit Sector
We compile a weekly email with local events, resources, national conferences, calls for proposals, grant, volunteer and job opportunities in the higher education and nonprofit sectors.