Wellness Matters: Back to Basics With Pacific Medical Centers – Oct 22
Posted by Parent Map on October 13, 2020
Keeping kids safe and healthy has never felt more daunting. But healthy, happy children need more than protection from COVID-19. Well checks, flu shots and mental health resources are all still important, necessary parts of raising kids. Join ParentMap as we chat with internal medicine and pediatric doctor Adewunmi (Ade) Nuga, M.D., Ph.D. of Pacific Medical Centers.
Get advice and answers to frequently asked questions and concerns, including:
- How long can I delay my child’s immunizations?
- How risky is it to go back into the office?
- How important are the milestone check-up recommendations?
- How should families balance mental and physical health and safety for kids this fall?
- How can families meet social-emotional needs in the virtual space?
- When to seek emergency help for health issues
- How to find out about telehealth options
- Community health needs
Date and Time: Thursday, October 22, 2020, 5:00 PM – 6:00 PM EDT
More in "Miscellaneous"
- Webinar to Share Lessons From College-Readiness Model – Aug 17
- Webinar: AmeriCorps NCCC: A to Z – Aug 16
- New opportunity: Celebrating Public Service on Campus
Stay Current in Philly's Higher Education and Nonprofit Sector
We compile a weekly email with local events, resources, national conferences, calls for proposals, grant, volunteer and job opportunities in the higher education and nonprofit sectors.