Webinar: Write Subject Lines that Actually Work – Aug 20
Posted by Nonprofit Toolkit on August 11, 2020
It’s amazing how you can write an entire email and then get completely stuck trying to come up with a subject line. Because the pressure is on to grab your reader before they hit the delete key, subject lines are some of the most important copy you write.
If your emails aren’t getting the opens you’d like, join in this new 30-minute Master Lesson — a short, focused class to build one specific skill. This lesson is for you if you have limited time and are responsible for writing and sending emails that get opens, clicks and actions.
In 30 minutes you will learn:Psychological trigger words that encourage opening
- The words nonprofits use that actually REDUCE open rates
- How to tell a whole story the fewest words
- Tools to test your copy for success
Date and Time: August 20, 2020, 2:00-2:30 PM
Learn more and register: https://subject-lines-august20.securechkout.com/
More in "Miscellaneous"
- Lights On Afterschool: Celebrate Afterschool Programs & Staff – Oct 25&28
- Webinar: Student Outcomes Beyond Completion: National Findings From the 2021 Strada Alumni Survey – Oct 27
- Essential Jobs, Inequality, and “Dirty Work”: A Book Talk with Eyal Press – Oct 20
Stay Current in Philly's Higher Education and Nonprofit Sector
We compile a weekly email with local events, resources, national conferences, calls for proposals, grant, volunteer and job opportunities in the higher education and nonprofit sectors.