Webinar: What’s Next for Philanthropy – A Look Ahead at Emerging Trends – Sep 16
Join SSIR Live! for our latest complimentary webinar, where we will explore the evolving future of philanthropy.
In this live program, expert speakers Alandra Washington, Jennifer Holk, Gabriel Kasper, and Justin Marcoux, will share the findings of the What’s Next research initiative and draw from the leading edge of practice from across the field — from institutional foundations and individual donors, small givers and large ones, private foundations, family foundations, donor advised funds, giving circles, community foundations, and corporate foundations — to help donors, grantees, and affiliates understand how philanthropy may be evolving. The What’s Next research initiative recently released their report Seeing Philanthropy in a New Light.
In this Complimentary SSIR Live! webinar, our speakers will share…
- Facts and findings from the What’s Next research initiative
- An understanding of the “Big Shifts” in society that are influencing the field of philanthropy
- An exploration of the emerging “Edges” of philanthropic practice that are aligned with these shifts
- Initial ideas about how funders can begin to scale these “Edges” within their organizations
- A set of insights on where the future of philanthropy may be headed
Date and Time: Thursday, September 16, 2021, 2:00-3:00 PM
More in "Miscellaneous"
- Webinar: Four Curricular Lenses for Centering Community Engagement, Equity, Justice and Movement Building – Oct 7
- Webinar: Democracy in Action: How Can We Encourage and Safeguard Voting? – Sep 30
- Apply to College Together – Philly’s New College Experience – Oct 4
Stay Current in Philly's Higher Education and Nonprofit Sector
We compile a weekly email with local events, resources, national conferences, calls for proposals, grant, volunteer and job opportunities in the higher education and nonprofit sectors.