Webinar: The New Education Consumer: What’s Driving Americans’ Interest in Short-term and Online Training Options? – Aug 26
Posted by Strada Education Network on August 25, 2020
In this Public Viewpoint webinar, Strada researchers and guest panelists will explore findings from the latest Public Viewpoint survey that show what is driving interest in training options and what Americans at different levels of education and income value in their education and training experiences.
Joining Strada researchers for this week’s discussion will be:
- Ryan Craig, managing director, Achieve Partners.
- Van Ton-Quinlivan, CEO, Futuro Health.
- Michael Macklin, associate vice chancellor for workforce partnerships/development, Colorado Community College System.
Since March, Strada has surveyed more than 16,000 Americans to gain first-hand insight into the impact of the COVID-19 pandemic on individuals’ lives, work, and education. The survey is designed to provide insights to the education and training providers, policymakers, employers, and individual Americans who are navigating the crisis.
Date and Time: Wednesday, August 26, 2020, 2:00-3:00 PM
Register for the webinar: https://stradaeducation.zoom.us/webinar/register/WN_55PRxDjTQ_W6ZogoQw3-DQ?utm_medium=email&_hsmi=93800950&_hsenc=p2ANqtz-_8SMq5B5XMEndmm5veSg12YNfuw8BuNNRmuLROfg3N2VI3nK0UP8snL7zXWaIjQdRaRmbg1cG9axCYIjOlg7RJPQJmZA&utm_content=93800849&utm_source=hs_email
More in "Miscellaneous"
- Education Equity Summit Series: Building Equitable Environments in Our Schools, U.S. Dept. of Ed. – Jun 22
- Interfaith Leadership Virtual 3-Day Institute – Aug 6-8
- T Book Club: A Discussion on Invisible Man – Jun 17
Stay Current in Philly's Higher Education and Nonprofit Sector
We compile a weekly email with local events, resources, national conferences, calls for proposals, grant, volunteer and job opportunities in the higher education and nonprofit sectors.