Webinar: The Digital Learning/Assessment Landscape, Understanding What Has Changed & Planning for the Next Few Years – Jun 16
Posted by Stylus Publishing on June 8, 2021
This webinar is aimed at campus leaders and professionals who support faculty as they transition into the digital learning environment, as well as faculty who face the challenging task of identifying and then learning how to use emerging technological capabilities in a rapidly evolving digital landscape. Specifically, we will:
(1) Identify developments in learning technologies designed based on research on learning and applications of Artificial Intelligence that are integrated into Learning Management Systems (LMSs), such as Learning Analytics (LA), and the design of courseware and other digital learning options such as intelligent tutoring systems.
(2) Discuss how these developments have the potential to: (a) actively engage students in their learning and assessment processes, thus developing their agency for learning: and (b) enable faculty continuously to monitor and address students’ learning challenges in a commitment to their equitable success, as well as to examine the efficacy of their educational practices in real time.
This webinar is based on the new title, Transforming Digital Learning and Assessment: A Guide to Available and Emerging Practices and Building Institutional Consensus, published in February by Stylus.
Date and Time: Wednesday, June 16, 2021, 12:00 PM
More in "Miscellaneous"
- Free Webinar: Developing Student Voice through Gaming – Aug 11
- Fellows Program for Rising Sophomores Interested in Healthcare/Medicine Careers – Aug 9-20
- Webinar: Hiring and Retaining Diverse Talent – Aug 12
Stay Current in Philly's Higher Education and Nonprofit Sector
We compile a weekly email with local events, resources, national conferences, calls for proposals, grant, volunteer and job opportunities in the higher education and nonprofit sectors.