Webinar: The Challenges of Collective Impact and How to Master Them – Dec 7
A closer look at collective impact networks reveal several practices which actually impede progress. In this 90-minute SSIR Live! session, we will explore the damaging challenges of the collective impact approach and share valuable lessons on how to avoid them. Social sector leaders, policy makers, and philanthropists will learn how to better manage critical situations, effectively engage with partners and beneficiaries, and employ the principles of collective impact most successfully.
This LIVE program will:
- Demystify the collective impact approach and explore what really works
- Contextualize practices that often impede collective impact approaches
- Highlight how a shift from organizational to network mindsets enables executives, board members, and funders to generate greater impact
- Elaborate upon best practices that support distributed leadership and help build inclusive, collaborative cultures
Date and Time: Wednesday, December 7, 2022, 2:00-3:30 PM
More in "Miscellaneous"
- Join the 50by250 Campaign to Double Youth Participation to 50% by America250 – Dec 31
- Virtual Event: Opportunities in Crisis: Findings from Year Two of Research on Equitable Rental Housing and Eviction Prevention in the United States – Dec 8
- Virtual Community School Coordinator Boot Camp – Jan 31 – Feb 3
Stay Current in Philly's Higher Education and Nonprofit Sector
We compile a weekly email with local events, resources, national conferences, calls for proposals, grant, volunteer and job opportunities in the higher education and nonprofit sectors.