Webinar: The Challenges of Collective Impact and How to Master Them – Dec 7
Posted by Stanford Social Innovation Review (SSIR) on November 15, 2022
A closer look at collective impact networks reveal several practices which actually impede progress. In this 90-minute SSIR Live! session, we will explore the damaging challenges of the collective impact approach and share valuable lessons on how to avoid them. Social sector leaders, policy makers, and philanthropists will learn how to better manage critical situations, effectively engage with partners and beneficiaries, and employ the principles of collective impact most successfully.
This LIVE program will:
- Demystify the collective impact approach and explore what really works
- Contextualize practices that often impede collective impact approaches
- Highlight how a shift from organizational to network mindsets enables executives, board members, and funders to generate greater impact
- Elaborate upon best practices that support distributed leadership and help build inclusive, collaborative cultures
Date and Time: Wednesday, December 7, 2022, 2:00-3:30 PM
More in "Miscellaneous"
- Civically Engaged Student Webinar Series, Spring 2023 – Mar 29, Apr 5,12,19
- Online Event: Connectivity through Community Asset Mapping Co-designing with Project YouthBuild – Apr 4
- Webinar: The Dream Is Free But The Hustle Is Sold Separately: Promises Broken, Promises Kept–Black Women Athletes’ Status after 50 years of Title IX – Mar 28
Stay Current in Philly's Higher Education and Nonprofit Sector
We compile a weekly email with local events, resources, national conferences, calls for proposals, grant, volunteer and job opportunities in the higher education and nonprofit sectors.