Webinar: Tax Time Bankable Moments & Resources for Consumers – Feb 7
Posted by Federal Deposit Insurance Corporation on January 31, 2023
You are invited to the FDIC national webinar: Tax Time Bankable Moments & Resources for Consumers on Tuesday, February 7, 2023, 1:00-2:30 PM.
This national webinar will promote opportunities to get more Americans banked during tax season and receive free tax assistance. Community organizations, government agencies, and financial institutions will learn more about: (1) the national findings of the most recent FDIC 2021 National Survey of Unbanked and Underbanked Households, (2) bankable opportunities and free resources for consumers during tax-filing season, and (3) opportunities for banks and community organizations to partner so that more low- and moderate-income households can receive their tax refunds for free, start a banking relationship, and save a portion of their refund.
- Natalia Thaniel, Public Affairs Specialist – Tax Outreach, Partnership and Education, Internal Revenue Service
- David Sieminski, Senior Policy Analyst, Office of Community Affairs, Consumer Financial Protection Bureau
- Leigh Phillips, CEO, SaverLife
- Mia Sowell, Senior Community Affairs Specialist, FDIC
More in "Miscellaneous"
- Webinar: Authentic Engagement: People with Lived Expertise Shaping Homeless Programs and Policies – Mar 29
- Celebrate 35 Years of Youth Changing the World on Global Youth Service Day 2023 – Apr 28-30
- VIISTA — VILLANOVA INTERDISCIPLINARY IMMIGRATION STUDIES TRAINING FOR ADVOCATES – Apr 14
Stay Current in Philly's Higher Education and Nonprofit Sector
We compile a weekly email with local events, resources, national conferences, calls for proposals, grant, volunteer and job opportunities in the higher education and nonprofit sectors.