Webinar: Strategic Fundraising Compliance – Jul 20
Posted by Stanford Social Innovation Review (SSIR) on July 13, 2021
Strategic Fundraising Compliance: Transparency, Donor Trust, and Organizational Growth
In this Complimentary SSIR Live! Webinar, Participants Will Learn…
- How to strategically message fundraising compliance to donors, funders, and corporate partners;
- Which traditional and online fundraising activities require state fundraising registration;
- When nationwide fundraising compliance is required; and
- How to strategically plan for, pay for, and manage fundraising compliance.
Date and Time: Tuesday, July 20, 2021, 2:00-3:00 PM
More in "Miscellaneous"
- Online Event: The State of Youth Mental Health – Aug 17
- Help Update the Digital Literacy Asset Map for PA
- Webinar to Share Lessons From College-Readiness Model – Aug 17
Stay Current in Philly's Higher Education and Nonprofit Sector
We compile a weekly email with local events, resources, national conferences, calls for proposals, grant, volunteer and job opportunities in the higher education and nonprofit sectors.