Webinar: Smoking Cessation on campus
Posted by Truth Initiative on October 24, 2016
“Truth Initiative’s College Programs: Helping colleges across the country #FinishIT, one campus at a time”
October 26, 2016, 1:00-2:30pm
Free Webinar from The Smoking Cessation Leadership Center (SCLC) and the Truth Initiative.
- Describe the disproportionate impact of tobacco use on the college population.
- Describe strategies used to address tobacco as a social justice issue on a college campus.
- Identify strategies to mobilize support from students, faculty and staff for a tobacco-free campus policy.
For more information, including registration, please click here.
More in "Miscellaneous"
- Webinar: Navigating Sustainable DEI Strategy and Implementation – Aug 3
- Webinar: How to Prioritize Your Grant Prospect List in Under 60 Minutes – Jul 14
- Hybrid Event: Can College Level the Playing Field? Higher Education in an Unequal Society – Jul 7
Stay Current in Philly's Higher Education and Nonprofit Sector
We compile a weekly email with local events, resources, national conferences, calls for proposals, grant, volunteer and job opportunities in the higher education and nonprofit sectors.