Webinar: School Funding 101 + Funding Our Future – Nov 29
Posted by PA Schools Work on November 22, 2022
How does school funding work in Pennsylvania, what are the real-life consequences of inadequate and inequitable funding on students and teachers, and what can you do to change things?
Join PA Schools Works, Education Voters PA, and Teach Plus PA for a webinar on Tuesday, November 29, 7:00-8:00 PM.
In one hour, we’ll cover:
- School Funding 101: the basics of how school fundings works in PA
- Funding Our Future: Teach Plus teachers will share the findings and recommendations from a report based on focus groups with 100 educators across PA on what underfunding looks and feels like in their schools
- How to Take Action: learn what you can do to make our school funding system better to ensure success for all students
More in "Other Local Events and Workshops"
- The Desegregation of Higher Ed, Past, Present and Future – Dec 6
- CASAA Race Matters Forum: Anti-Bias/Anti-Racism Training for NGOs – Dec 8
- Networking Hour for Volunteer Managers/Coordinators – Dec 15
Stay Current in Philly's Higher Education and Nonprofit Sector
We compile a weekly email with local events, resources, national conferences, calls for proposals, grant, volunteer and job opportunities in the higher education and nonprofit sectors.