Webinar: Saving for Children – Feb 18
Posted by Philadelphia Federal Credit Union on February 2, 2021
Join PFCU’s Financial Educator as she welcomes guest experts on Saving for Children at a webinar on Thursday, February 18 from 1:00 p.m. – 2:00 p.m.
Learn about savings programs at PFCU and beyond, including the PA 529 and Keystone Scholars programs. Plus learn additional ways to increase and incentivize saving!
- Ryan Buxton- Field Representative, Bureau of Savings Programs- PA Treasury Dept.
- Toni V. Corinealdi- Community Outreach Director- Fund My Future
- Sarah Dieleman Perry- Director of Economic Opportunity- Neighborhood Allies
More in "Other Local Events and Workshops"
- Not Your Average Voter Canvas Training. Tell Your Story. Get Out The Vote. – Jun 1
- Online Event: A conversation with Philadelphia250 CEO Danielle Delio Kim – May 25
- Next Step: From Freedom to Equity Walk-A-Thon and Health Fair – May 21
Stay Current in Philly's Higher Education and Nonprofit Sector
We compile a weekly email with local events, resources, national conferences, calls for proposals, grant, volunteer and job opportunities in the higher education and nonprofit sectors.