Webinar: Planning for Equity in Recovery – Lessons We’re Learning from COVID-19 – May 28
Posted by Federal Reserve Bank of Philadelphia on May 26, 2020
The people feeling the pandemic’s economic impacts the most are those who were already struggling. As we start to think about paths to economic recovery, please join us for a webinar, Reinventing Our Communities: Planning for Equity in Recovery – Lessons We’re Learning from COVID-19.
Date: Thursday, May 28
Time: 3:00 p.m.–4:15 p.m. ET
- Patrick T. Harker, president and CEO of the Federal Reserve Bank of Philadelphia
- Raghuram G. Rajan, Katherine Dusak Miller Distinguished Service Professor of Finance at the University of Chicago Booth School of Business and former governor of the Reserve Bank of India
- Andre Perry, fellow with the Metropolitan Policy Program at the Brookings Institution
- Heather Boushey, president and CEO of the Washington Center for Equitable Growth
In this webinar hosted by the Federal Reserve’s Connecting Communities initiative, you’ll learn about local solutions to foster equity in recovery and ways to address ingrained barriers to economic opportunity, especially for low- and moderate-income people and communities of color.
More in "Other Local Events and Workshops"
- Webinar: Funding Digital Equity Work – Jun 28
- 14th annual (virtual) Beer Summit Conversation on Race, Class & Power – Jul 13
- Mentoring Moments Virtual Training – Jul 19
Stay Current in Philly's Higher Education and Nonprofit Sector
We compile a weekly email with local events, resources, national conferences, calls for proposals, grant, volunteer and job opportunities in the higher education and nonprofit sectors.