Webinar: PA School Funding – Barrier to Economic Growth and Community Revitalization – Dec 8
Posted by PA Schools Work on December 8, 2020
PA Schools Work is supporting an important webinar Tuesday, December 8 from 4:00-5:00 PM put on by the Jefferson Educational Society. An expert panel will discuss Pennsylvania’s K-12 funding system and potential solutions to help level the playing field for students, thereby removing barriers affecting student achievement, property values, and overall community revitalization.
- Donna Cooper, Executive Director, Public Citizen’s for Children and Youth and Former, PA Secretary for Policy & Planning, Rendell Administration;
- Ira Goldstein, Ph.D., President of Policy Solutions, Reinvestment Fund;
- Jeffrey Beer, Esq., Broker of Record, Keller Williams Real Estate, Doylestown;
- Brian J. Polito, Superintendent of Erie’s Public Schools;
- Moderator Ben Speggen.
More in "Miscellaneous"
- Webinar: Helping Kids and Families Thrive: New Evidence on Cash Supports – Jun 13
- Webinar: Using Data Refineries to Drive Social Impact – Learn How! – Jun 29
- Virtual Lunch & Learn Series: Participatory Budgeting – Jun 14
Stay Current in Philly's Higher Education and Nonprofit Sector
We compile a weekly email with local events, resources, national conferences, calls for proposals, grant, volunteer and job opportunities in the higher education and nonprofit sectors.