Webinar: Main Street in the Garden State: Ensuring an Equitable Small Business Recovery – Nov 15
Posted by Federal Reserve Bank of Philadelphia on November 2, 2021
Small businesses all over New Jersey felt the impacts of the COVID-19 pandemic. This was especially true for small businesses owned by people of color. Please join us for Main Street in the Garden State: Ensuring an Equitable Small Business Recovery on
Thursday, November 4, from 9:30 a.m. to 11:30 a.m. Monday, November 15, from 10:00 a.m. to 12:00 noon
At this virtual event hosted by the New Jersey Economic Development Authority (NJEDA) in partnership with the Federal Reserve Bank of Philadelphia, you’ll:
- Learn about new research on how New Jersey small businesses are faring in the post-pandemic recovery.
- Hear themes from roundtable sessions with small business owners in New Jersey and about the unique challenges Black-, Hispanic-, Asian- and immigrant- owned firms faced during the pandemic.
- Learn what the NJEDA and other state agencies have done so far to overcome these challenges and how we can strengthen New Jersey’s small business sector and foster an inclusive economic recovery for the communities and businesses most impacted by the COVID-19 crisis.
More in "Other Local Events and Workshops"
- Community Tech Resource Fair and Public Comment Session – Dec 16
- Philly Student Art Winter Sale – Dec 9
- FACT Workshop: Unscripted Project: Improv for Families – Dec 16
Stay Current in Philly's Higher Education and Nonprofit Sector
We compile a weekly email with local events, resources, national conferences, calls for proposals, grant, volunteer and job opportunities in the higher education and nonprofit sectors.