Webinar: Learned Lessons: What we can learn from Grief? – Dec 12
Posted by Philadelphia FIGHT on December 6, 2022
Whether it’s the death of a loved one, divorce, or the loss of a job, we all have to deal with grief at some point. Grief is a normal healing process. After all, your life has been permanently changed when you suffer such a loss, and it requires healing to get through the event. While grief is painful, there are many things to learn from grief. Challenging times provide the possibility of growth.
This webinar is part of the Community Health Training Alliance December Grief and Loss Series for 2022.
Presenter: Wyneshia Foxworth
- Identify the Ebbs, Flows, and Changes of Grief.
- Understanding some powerful lessons learned through the grief process
- The importance of Self Care
Date and Time: Monday, December 12, 2022, 11:00 AM – 12:30 PM
More in "Other Local Events and Workshops"
- Webinar: TO AND THROUGH HIGHER EDUCATION: Innovative Approaches to Meeting the Needs of Students in Foster Care – May 4
- Online Event: Foundations of Knowledge & Action: Trans 101 for Health Professions Students – Apr 4
- PA-NOSS 2023 Spring Conference: Intertwining Universal Design for Learning (UDL) and Social Justice – Apr 20
Stay Current in Philly's Higher Education and Nonprofit Sector
We compile a weekly email with local events, resources, national conferences, calls for proposals, grant, volunteer and job opportunities in the higher education and nonprofit sectors.