Webinar: Human Connections & Digital Communications: Lessons for Scaling Program Support – Jul 20
Posted by Stanford Social Innovation Review (SSIR) on July 12, 2022
On July 20, 2022, 2:00-3:00 PM, join us for this complimentary SSIR Live! webinar and learn why nonprofits should think about programs through a digital-first lens, how digital communications can help your team scale efficiently, and how to take the first steps toward implementing your own digital programming.
Participants will learn:
- How to use digital communications to help more people, more efficiently
- Strategies for building tech capacity at your organization
- How to build partnerships with funders to support your digital programs
- Trends and opportunities for digital-first programs in the nonprofit sector
More in "Miscellaneous"
- Webcast: A comparative perspective on policies to support single-parent families – Dec 1
- 2024 Knauss Marine Policy Fellowship – Feb 16
- Let’s Get Ready Spring 2023 Virtual Access Program – Jan 11
Stay Current in Philly's Higher Education and Nonprofit Sector
We compile a weekly email with local events, resources, national conferences, calls for proposals, grant, volunteer and job opportunities in the higher education and nonprofit sectors.