Webinar: How to Take Great Photographs for Marketing, Dec. 12
Posted by Nonprofit Toolkit on November 26, 2019
How many times have you been working on an invitation or some kind of marketing piece and when you look at the photos you’ve been sent to use your heart just sinks? You just know there’s no amount of Photoshopping that’s going to make what you are stuck with work. But DIY photography doesn’t have to ruin your marketing. Even if you only have a smartphone, there are surprisingly simple things you can do to get pictures that work.
In our next Master Class, how to take pictures with marketing in mind we will teach about capturing more useful and more interesting images, rather than spending hours fighting with Photoshop. This class will help you shoot better photos to use yourself or provide better materials for your designer to work with.
In this practical session, we’ll cover:
- Guidelines for photo composition
- Ways to work around common photograph problems before they happen
- Simple tricks to salvage bad images you have to use
Instructor: Beth Brodovsky
Master Class Webinar: Thursday, December 12, 2:00–3:15 p.m.
All attendees can ask questions by phone or email after the class.
Can’t make it live? You can access a replay for one week after class.
$69 – Register now: https://photo-master-class-dec19.securechkout.com/
More in "Miscellaneous"
- Lights On Afterschool: Celebrate Afterschool Programs & Staff – Oct 25&28
- Webinar: Student Outcomes Beyond Completion: National Findings From the 2021 Strada Alumni Survey – Oct 27
- Essential Jobs, Inequality, and “Dirty Work”: A Book Talk with Eyal Press – Oct 20
Stay Current in Philly's Higher Education and Nonprofit Sector
We compile a weekly email with local events, resources, national conferences, calls for proposals, grant, volunteer and job opportunities in the higher education and nonprofit sectors.