Webinar: How to Run Your Own Paid Webinar – Apr 16
Posted by Iris Creative Group on April 7, 2020
Running a paid webinar – It’s one thing to run a Zoom meeting…but how do you charge for it?
Turns out most tools for delivering virtual content have no way to accept payment much less connect to your CRM or email marketing systems for tracking.
Join Beth Brodovsky and Meghan Reilly to learn how to make this process work seamlessly. They will show you what it takes to set up and deliver quality online paid programming.
In this class you’ll learn:
- Different ways to deliver and charge for paid online content.
- The tools and equipment you’ll need to get started.
- Ways to connect systems together so marketing, payment, registration and reminders happen automatically.
- How to plan content and deliver a great experience.
Who is this for?
This class is for anyone who is looking to develop paid content to share with their audience and automate registration. This practical course will give you the concrete skills and essential knowledge to launch a webinar that brings in revenue and provides value for your community.
Date and Time: Thursday, April 16, 2020, 2-3:15 PM
All attendees can ask questions by phone or email after the class. Can’t make it live? You can access a replay for one week after class.
Register here: https://webinar-master-class-apr2020.securechkout.com/
More in "Miscellaneous"
- Coalition Virtual Conversation: Higher Education AmeriCorps Sponsors – Oct 20
- Webinar: What matters most for student success from parents’ and educators’ perspectives – Oct 6
- Award for Computing Educators and Advocates – Oct 20
Stay Current in Philly's Higher Education and Nonprofit Sector
We compile a weekly email with local events, resources, national conferences, calls for proposals, grant, volunteer and job opportunities in the higher education and nonprofit sectors.