Webinar: How to Excel in Online Applications and Get the Grant
Posted by Charity How To on September 3, 2018
New: How to Excel in Online Applications and Get the Grant! by Diane Leonard, GPC
Join us on September 6th at 1 PM or September 12th at 3 PM
How can your online grant application stand out in a sea of applications when you are all faced with the same formatting restrictions and character or word limited requirements? Join us and we’ll cover how to create a concise, compelling and competitive application for online grant application scenarios.
You’ll learn from this Live Webinar:
- How to make your application stand out in an impersonal online process.
- How to make each response a success on its own.
- How to grab your reviewer’s attention in the short space available.
- How to use character and word counts to your advantage in telling a compelling story.
- How to create a consistent story across all your application components.
- And more!
More in "Miscellaneous"
- Join a Spring Community of Practice – Feb 4
- Philly Tech Gateway: Free After School Program for 12th Grade Students – Jan 27
- Emerging Voices Fellowship, PEN America – Jan 31
Stay Current in Philly's Higher Education and Nonprofit Sector
We compile a weekly email with local events, resources, national conferences, calls for proposals, grant, volunteer and job opportunities in the higher education and nonprofit sectors.