Webinar: How To Create An Engaged Board of Directors, A Step by Step Guide, May 16
Posted by Charity How To on May 14, 2019
Date and Time: Thursday, May 16, 2019, 1:00 – 2:30 PM
You’ll learn from this live webinar:
- How to Identify the Best Candidates for Your Nonprofit Board of Directors
- How to Screen Your Prospective Board Candidates To Ensure a Match Made In Heaven
- How to Organize and Support the Board
- How to Onboard and Orient Your New Board Members
- How to Hold Engaging Board Meetings
- How to Monitor Board Performance for a High-Octane Effective Board of Directors
Can’t attend this live webinar? Don’t worry, sign up and you’ll still receive the webinar recording, slides, and bonus materials.
More in "Miscellaneous"
- Webinar: Family-Engaged Case Planning in Youth Probation – Sep 14
- Virtual Event: Using Model Estimates of Poverty in Schools – Aug 25
- Webinar: Nonpartisan Student Voting Group Report – Sep 22
Stay Current in Philly's Higher Education and Nonprofit Sector
We compile a weekly email with local events, resources, national conferences, calls for proposals, grant, volunteer and job opportunities in the higher education and nonprofit sectors.