Webinar: How to Create a Newsletter That Motivates Donors
Posted by Charity How To on August 13, 2018
How to Create a Newsletter That Motivates Donors to Give and Give Again by Jeff Brooks
Join us on August 15th at 1 PM
Have you been looking for a way to spruce up your current direct mail newsletter? Join us as we outline the steps – from concept to writing, design and printing – for creating a direct mail newsletter that is proven to motivate your donors to give and keep on giving.
You’ll learn from this Live Webinar:
- How to write stories that capture your donors’ hearts, donations and long-term loyalty
- How to package your newsletter for maximum impact
- How to choose images that tell the right story
- How to design your newsletter so donors will read it, comprehend it and be transformed
- And MORE!
More in "Miscellaneous"
- Join a Spring Community of Practice – Feb 4
- Philly Tech Gateway: Free After School Program for 12th Grade Students – Jan 27
- Emerging Voices Fellowship, PEN America – Jan 31
Stay Current in Philly's Higher Education and Nonprofit Sector
We compile a weekly email with local events, resources, national conferences, calls for proposals, grant, volunteer and job opportunities in the higher education and nonprofit sectors.