Webinar: Grant Evaluation – How to Successfully Include Evaluation in Smaller Grants, Aug. 7 or 14
Posted by CharityHowTo on August 6, 2019
You’ll learn from this Live Webinar:
- How to approach the evaluation portion of application narratives consistently in grant applications
- How to start evaluation narratives by knowing what you currently measure
- How to build what you want to measure into evaluation narratives
- How to address evaluation in an application when evaluation expenditures are not required by the grantmaker
- How to work with your colleagues to determine what data is best to promise to a grantmaker, but is also useful to the organization
Can’t attend this live webinar? Don’t worry, sign up and you’ll still receive the webinar recording, slides, and bonus materials. Don’t miss out!
More in "Miscellaneous"
- National Youth Participation in America’s Schools Survey – Jun 10
- Online Event: The Network for College Success on the Developmental Relationships Survey Tool – Jun 21
- Culture of Democracy Summit (Virtual & in Person) Jun 10-13
Stay Current in Philly's Higher Education and Nonprofit Sector
We compile a weekly email with local events, resources, national conferences, calls for proposals, grant, volunteer and job opportunities in the higher education and nonprofit sectors.