Webinar for Educators: Pulitzer Center’s “Journalist’s Toolbox” Resources – Jan 14
Posted by Pulitzer Center on January 5, 2021
Dig into our Journalist’s Toolbox to support students in developing the skills to find and document under-reported stories that matter to them!
This series equips students to embark on their own creative journalism projects, at home or in their communities. Each lesson contains…
- An instructional video featuring world-class journalists and editors sharing tips on a journalism skill.
- A lesson guide for distance learning or in-class work.
- An activity prompt for students to apply their new knowledge.
Want to bring these resources into your classroom in the new year? Join us for a webinar on January 14, 2021, at 5:00pm ET! We will explore resources and activities from the Journalist’s Toolbox, and connect with one another to brainstorm challenges and opportunities for the spring.
More in "Miscellaneous"
- Hybrid Event: Closing the Gap: Barriers and Solutions for Equitable Homeownership – Oct 4
- Co-Creating Community-Centered Emergency Action Plans Community Virtual Forum – Oct. 2,23,25
- Webinar: How to add Apprentice programs to your curriculum – Nov 14
Stay Current in Philly's Higher Education and Nonprofit Sector
We compile a weekly email with local events, resources, national conferences, calls for proposals, grant, volunteer and job opportunities in the higher education and nonprofit sectors.