Webinar: Environmental and Sustainability Education Grant Writing – Oct 27
Posted by Stroud Water Research Center on October 5, 2021
Tips, Tricks, and Recommendations for Successful Environmental and Sustainability Education Grant Proposals
- When: Wednesday October 27, 2021, 4-5:30 p.m. EDT (with a little extra optional time for questions/discussion).
- Where: Online via Zoom video conferencing.
- Audience: Pennsylvania classroom teachers, non-formal environmental educators, school administrators. 1.5 Act 48 hours are available for Pennsylvania certified teachers. A certificate of participation will be provided for other attendees if needed.
- Cost: Free. Registration is required to receive the connection link.
More in "Other Local Events and Workshops"
- Networking Hour for Volunteer Managers/Coordinators – Dec 15
- College Admissions Process workshop for 11th & 12th graders – Jan 16
- Webinar: Supporting your STEM Program: Fundraising 101 – Dec 15
Stay Current in Philly's Higher Education and Nonprofit Sector
We compile a weekly email with local events, resources, national conferences, calls for proposals, grant, volunteer and job opportunities in the higher education and nonprofit sectors.