Webinar: Education for the Green Economy
Posted by on May 11, 2009
Education for the Green Economy: Opportunities, Resources and Models
Join us for a national webinar “Education for the Green Economy: Opportunities, Resources and Models”, cosponsored by the National Association of State Directors of Career Technical Education, the American Association of Communities Colleges, the Association for Career and Technical Education, and Green for All.
This webinar will cover the following topics:
1) different types of green jobs;
2) professional development, certification, and curricular material for teachers at both the high school and community college levels in the green jobs area;
3) partnership models between businesses, government, non-profits, education institutions and educators to create more effective entry, re-entry and professional development for workers in the emerging green economy.
This webinar is open to everyone involved and interested in educating for the green economy.
May 20th – 4 to 5 pm eastern time. There is no charge. All you will need is a computer and a phone line. Mark your calendars for this informative event. To register, go to https://ciscosales.webex.com/ciscosales/onstage/g.php?t=a&d=206649102
More in "Miscellaneous"
- 2024 Collective Success Network STEM Career Exploration Program – Dec 15
- Virtual Conversation: Aligning BDEI with Civic and Community Engagement Functions in Higher Education – Dec 12
- 2023 Teach Plus Philadelphia Affinity Group Network Participant Interest Form
Stay Current in Philly's Higher Education and Nonprofit Sector
We compile a weekly email with local events, resources, national conferences, calls for proposals, grant, volunteer and job opportunities in the higher education and nonprofit sectors.