Webinar: Cultivating Mindfulness for Social Sector Leaders: How to Build Resilience and Achieve High Impact at Work – Mar 18
This 90-minute SSIR Live! will explore:
- What mindfulness is — from the point of view of neuroscience, health, and organizational psychology — and how it impacts focus, emotional self-regulation, high quality collaboration, and creativity
- How mindfulness supports resilience and high-impact work over the long term
- Why mindfulness and compassion are crucial to understanding many of the underlying issues in the culture of your workplace
- How to use simple mindfulness tools to increase professional fulfillment and talent sustainability
- How we as social-sector leaders can practically implement mindfulness in our organizations
Date and Time: March 18, 2020, 2-3:30 PM
Webinar cost: $69
Learn more and register: https://ssir.org/webinars/entry/cultivating_mindfulness_for_social_sector_leaders_how_to_build_resilience_and_achieve_high_impact_at_work?utm_source=Event_Email&utm_campaign=SSIR_Live&utm_medium=Email
More in "Miscellaneous"
- Virtual Event: Coalition Conversation: Congress to Campus – Feb 16
- Law Student Writing Competition – Mar 17
- FAB YOUTH PHILLY IS PAYING teens to get their lifeguard certification – Feb 20
Stay Current in Philly's Higher Education and Nonprofit Sector
We compile a weekly email with local events, resources, national conferences, calls for proposals, grant, volunteer and job opportunities in the higher education and nonprofit sectors.