Webinar: Copywriting for Marketing and Fundraising, May 23
Posted by Iris Creative Group Inc. on May 14, 2019
Date and Time: Thursday, May 23, 2:00–3:15 p.m.
When you are responsible for nonprofit communications, writing is an essential –and unavoidable – part of the job. Great headlines, compelling stories and smart calls to action are requirements for connecting with your audience and advancing your organization’s mission.
You can write more quickly, more clearly, and more persuasively. Join Beth Brodovsky for our next Master Class to find out how to turn your text into compelling copy without spending all day staring at a blinking cursor!
In this class you’ll learn:
- The writing traps that ruin your copy—and how to fix them.
- Tips for making your copy memorable and persuasive.
- Effective formulas that speed up common copywriting projects, including marketing emails and annual appeals.
- Our favorite free tools for improving your writing.
More in "Miscellaneous"
- Lights On Afterschool: Celebrate Afterschool Programs & Staff – Oct 25&28
- Webinar: Student Outcomes Beyond Completion: National Findings From the 2021 Strada Alumni Survey – Oct 27
- Essential Jobs, Inequality, and “Dirty Work”: A Book Talk with Eyal Press – Oct 20
Stay Current in Philly's Higher Education and Nonprofit Sector
We compile a weekly email with local events, resources, national conferences, calls for proposals, grant, volunteer and job opportunities in the higher education and nonprofit sectors.