Webinar: Coping during COVID – Mental Health Maintenance during a Crisis – Apr 24
Posted by Community Health Training Alliance on April 21, 2020
Covid-19 has interrupted the functioning of our daily lives on many levels. Many of us are left questioning how to properly respond and cope with the array of emotions experienced in the midst of a pandemic. As we grapple with finding a sense of normalcy for ourselves and loved ones, our mental health is being challenged in this seemingly new era of social distancing and remaining indoors to minimize the spread of this contagion. The emotions of anxiety, stress, and fear are fluid. How do we emotionally recalibrate for the sake of our sanity?
Date and Time: April 24, 2020, 12-1:30 PM
Join us as we discuss:
- How to remain socially supported, and connected during prolonged times of isolation.
- How to create a sense of “new normalcy” when our lives are thrust out of their normal patterns.
- Structuring your day whether you work at home, or are trying to find new ways to occupy your time.
- Effective addition of movement to your day when your travel is restricted.
More in "Other Local Events and Workshops"
- Not Your Average Voter Canvas Training. Tell Your Story. Get Out The Vote. – Jun 1
- Online Event: A conversation with Philadelphia250 CEO Danielle Delio Kim – May 25
- Next Step: From Freedom to Equity Walk-A-Thon and Health Fair – May 21
Stay Current in Philly's Higher Education and Nonprofit Sector
We compile a weekly email with local events, resources, national conferences, calls for proposals, grant, volunteer and job opportunities in the higher education and nonprofit sectors.