Webinar: Closing the Gender Wealth Gap: It’s Time to Talk about Taxes and the Gender Wealth Gap – Mar 15
Posted by Women's Way on March 7, 2023
On March 15, 2023, 4:00-5:30 PM, WOMEN’S WAY is hosting our next virtual Closing the Gender Wealth Gap Forum: It’s Time to Talk about Taxes and the Gender Wealth Gap. Just in time for tax season, this discussion will explore tax policy in the U.S., why we must consider race and gender when evaluating tax policy, and how we can make our tax systems more equitable. This panel discussion will be moderated by: Allison Acevedo, Esq. – Philanthropy Director at the National Board of Medical Examiners (NBME).
Panelists will include:
- Meg Fosque: Program Officer on the Equity and Economic Opportunity Team, Rockefeller Foundation
- Dr. Nikia Owens, MSW, PhD: CEO and President of Campaign for Working Families
More in "Other Local Events and Workshops"
- Dive Deeper Summit (Early Bird Rates) – Sep 27 & 28
- Wine and Code: Intro to Python with Philly Tech Sistas – Jun 8
- One Book One Philadelphia Finale: Author Conversation – Jun 22
Stay Current in Philly's Higher Education and Nonprofit Sector
We compile a weekly email with local events, resources, national conferences, calls for proposals, grant, volunteer and job opportunities in the higher education and nonprofit sectors.