Webinar Class: Generating Results on Social Media – Jun 17
Posted by Iris Creative Group on June 8, 2021
Social’s popularity lifted it to become a marketing channel equal to or even eclipsing email, websites and media. But is it “hope marketing”or are you generating results with your social media initiatives? And what results exactly should you be measuring, anyway?
To keep social from becoming a draining distraction, it’s crucial to constantly evaluate your social media strategy and outcomes.
Join us for our next Master Class—a social media training unlike any you’ve taken before. We’ll help you align your social media initiatives with your overall goals and evaluate your outcomes in meaningful ways… Because your time is one of your most valuable—and limited—resources.
In this live class, you’ll learn:
- How to develop a blend of content that aligns with your goals
- Ways to repurpose content you have for different social platforms
- Where to find good content to share
- What’s worth measuring
- How to determine and demonstrate the value of social
Included with your registration:
- One login for live class
- Access to the replay for 7 days
- The opportunity to ask follow-up questions in the live Q&A at the end of class and by email afterwards
- Downloadable social strategy planner
This class can be taken on its own or as part of our Foundations of Nonprofit Marketing Course.
Who is this for?
The class is designed for marketers who manage, execute, or evaluate their organization’s social media strategy, regardless of platform.
Date and Time: Thursday, June 17, 2:00–3:15 p.m.
More in "Other Local Events and Workshops"
- Virtual Event: A Community Conversation around Food Insecurity – Oct 26
- Judge Higginbotham Mural Community Paint Day – Oct 7
- Promising Practices for Integrating Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion, Bryn Mawr – Oct 26
Stay Current in Philly's Higher Education and Nonprofit Sector
We compile a weekly email with local events, resources, national conferences, calls for proposals, grant, volunteer and job opportunities in the higher education and nonprofit sectors.