Webinar: Child Tax Credit Navigator Training – Jul 28
The 2021 Child Tax Credit provides a historic lifeline to millions of families across the country at a time when they need it most. Your efforts to ensure that families are enrolled are key to making sure that money is not left on the table.
While most eligible families will automatically receive the monthly advance payments, others still need to sign-up. The good news is that it’s not too late. Navigators are trusted, community-based partners that can help eligible individuals access these funds.
This training, co-hosted by CEO, Community Legal Services, and Campaign for Working Families, will empower you to become a CTC navigator in your community. The training will:
- Show you how to determine if someone should use the non-filer form,
- Show you how to complete the nonfiler form,
- Share resources for more complex situations,
- And help address other barriers.
Date and Time: Wednesday, July 28, 2021, 10:30-11:30 AM
More in "Other Local Events and Workshops"
- 68th Annual Conference of the Pennsylvania Council for the Social Studies – Oct 11
- PHL AC Alumni Chapter Vision for National Service Event – Sep 22
- PHAN’s 2021 Virtual Health Conference – Oct 21-22
Stay Current in Philly's Higher Education and Nonprofit Sector
We compile a weekly email with local events, resources, national conferences, calls for proposals, grant, volunteer and job opportunities in the higher education and nonprofit sectors.