Webinar: Better Photographs for Successful Marketing – May 20
Posted by Iris Creative Group on May 11, 2021
Photos taken by volunteers. Sad stock images. And lately, screenshots grabbed from Zoom meetings. These less-than-ideal options are often the reality for many nonprofit marketers trying to create effective projects.
But you don’t have to let it limit the impact of your marketing.
Join us for our next Master Class, Better Photographs for Successful Marketing, and learn how to improve almost any photo—plus how to get your community to take better photos in the first place.
We know that you don’t need another lecture telling you that great pictures make your marketing better. Or that humans process visual information 60,000 times faster than text. You need real solutions to your real challenges…
In this class, you’ll learn:
- How to capture better photos with any type of camera or phone
- Tips to make Zoom and other screenshots usable
- Tricks to make bad photos work in marketing
- Suggestions for taking photos with marketing in mind
- Guidelines you can share with people who take pictures for you
Included with your registration:
- One login for live class
- Access to the replay for 7 days
- The opportunity to ask follow-up questions in the live Q&A at the end of class and by email afterwards
- Downloadable resource: Guide for Taking Great Photos — Even with a Smartphone
This class can be taken on its own or as part of our Foundations of Nonprofit Marketing Course.
Who is this for?
The class is designed for marketers who edit photos, take pictures, or create marketing materials using photos. The content is appropriate for marketers using any photo editing tools.
Date and Time: Thursday, May 20, 2:00–3:15 p.m.
Can’t make it live? You can access the replay for one week after class.
More in "Miscellaneous"
- Webinar: COVID-19 Economic Recovery: The Role of Higher Education Anchors in Supporting Small Businesses and Entrepreneurs – Jul 1
- Homelessness and Housing Insecurity Action Summit – Jul 27&29
- Place-Based Justice Network Virtual Summer Institute 2021 – Jul 28-30
Stay Current in Philly's Higher Education and Nonprofit Sector
We compile a weekly email with local events, resources, national conferences, calls for proposals, grant, volunteer and job opportunities in the higher education and nonprofit sectors.