Webinar: Be #VoteReady in 2022 – Apr 20
Posted by ALL IN Campus Democracy Challenge on March 22, 2022
The ALL IN Campus Democracy Challenge (ALL IN) and VoteRiders want to ensure that you and your students are #VoteReady for the 2022 midterms. In this conversation, individuals will learn about the resources, tools, and support that ALL IN and VoteRiders can provide, to support individuals with being registered to vote and having an informed voting plan to participate in all elections in 2022.
This session will include:
- an overview of the ALLINtoVote.org platform;
- an overview of tools to support student voter engagement in the primaries and midterm election;
- an overview of voter ID regulations; and
- ways to make a voting plan in 2022 and beyond.
Date and Time: April 20, 2022, 2:00 PM
More in "Miscellaneous"
- National Youth Participation in America’s Schools Survey – Jun 10
- Online Event: The Network for College Success on the Developmental Relationships Survey Tool – Jun 21
- Culture of Democracy Summit (Virtual & in Person) Jun 10-13
Stay Current in Philly's Higher Education and Nonprofit Sector
We compile a weekly email with local events, resources, national conferences, calls for proposals, grant, volunteer and job opportunities in the higher education and nonprofit sectors.