Webinar: Annual Appeals that Ask with Impact – Aug 18
Posted by Nonprofit Toolkit on August 4, 2020
Join Beth Brodovsky for our next Master Class and discover how to maximize your annual fund appeal. Besides helping you understand what works when it comes to appeals, we’ll help you organize your workflow to make the task both manageable and successful.
This class is for you if you currently send an annual direct mail appeal letter in the mail and it’s not bringing in as much as you hope. If you would like to improve your content, make your process more efficient, expand to online, or ask more than once a year. Or if you are launching your appeal and need to get organized.
In this class you will learn:
- A writing formula for creating an appeal that inspires action
- When and why to clean and segment your list
- Ways to combine your mailing with other “channels”—email, social and more—to stretch your fundraising budget and increase your revenue
- What to do and when to do it to get everything out the door on time
- How to efficiently repeat the cycle more than once a year
Date and Time: August 18, 2020, 2:00-3:15 PM
Learn more and register: https://annual-appeal-august2020.securechkout.com/
More in "Miscellaneous"
- Webinar: What matters most for student success from parents’ and educators’ perspectives – Oct 6
- Award for Computing Educators and Advocates – Oct 20
- Applications Open: Aspirations in Computing Award (AiC) – Oct 20
Stay Current in Philly's Higher Education and Nonprofit Sector
We compile a weekly email with local events, resources, national conferences, calls for proposals, grant, volunteer and job opportunities in the higher education and nonprofit sectors.