Webinar: Align, Support and Measure Your Institution’s Community Engagement, Sept. 19
Posted by Collaboratory on September 17, 2019
Learn from a public and private institution how they:
- Align community engagement across the institution: foundation relations, institutional planning, and academic planning
- Implement a systematic process for collecting data regarding community engagement
- Assess resources the institution needs to support/strengthen community engagement and gauge the community engagement strategies supporting institutional goals
Date and Time: Sep 19, 2019, 12:00-1:00 PM
To learn more and register (free), click here.
More in "Miscellaneous"
- National Youth Participation in America’s Schools Survey – Jun 10
- Online Event: The Network for College Success on the Developmental Relationships Survey Tool – Jun 21
- Culture of Democracy Summit (Virtual & in Person) Jun 10-13
Stay Current in Philly's Higher Education and Nonprofit Sector
We compile a weekly email with local events, resources, national conferences, calls for proposals, grant, volunteer and job opportunities in the higher education and nonprofit sectors.