Webinar: Addressing Marginalization: Redirecting Strategies of Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion in the Workplace, Aug. 28
Posted by Stanford Social Innovation Review on August 27, 2019
Join us on Wednesday, August 28, 2019, 2-3 PM, for an engaging and insightful exploration of ways to design better processes to diversity, equity and inclusion (DEI) efforts in your workplace, that respect the unique perspectives, backgrounds and experiences of your team. Register now for this complimentary SSIR Live! program.
This free webinar will explore:
- A landscape understanding of common diversity, equity and inclusion (DEI) efforts in civil society organizations and their ramifications
- Strategies for addressing underlying causes of a lack of diversity and inclusion in the workplace
- A systems thinking lens for designing processes and structure-oriented strategies to DEI
- Deconstructions of key DEI concepts, and discussion of their applications in social impact
More in "Miscellaneous"
- Virtual Event: Coalition Conversation: Congress to Campus – Feb 16
- Law Student Writing Competition – Mar 17
- FAB YOUTH PHILLY IS PAYING teens to get their lifeguard certification – Feb 20
Stay Current in Philly's Higher Education and Nonprofit Sector
We compile a weekly email with local events, resources, national conferences, calls for proposals, grant, volunteer and job opportunities in the higher education and nonprofit sectors.