We the People and Live at the National Constitution Center Podcasts
Posted by National Constitution Center on December 22, 2020
Looking for inspirational constitutional conversations during the holidays? Listen to our We the People and Live at the National Constitution Center podcasts available on Spotify, Apple Podcasts, or wherever you listen to podcasts.
Check out highlights from our weekly We the People podcast, hosted by President and CEO Jeffrey Rosen, which brings together experts to discuss the constitutional issues at the heart of American life:
- Justice Ruth Bader Ginsburg: A Constitutional Icon
- “What to the Slave is the Fourth of July?”
- The Constitution and the Coronavirus
If you’ve enjoyed our online discussions and debates this year, you can listen to all of our America’s Town Hall programs in podcast form:
You can search the full library of We the People and Live at the National Constitution Center episodes, watch the video of each program, and check out additional resources for each episode on the Interactive Constitution.
More in "New Resources"
- Thinking outside the box: Watson sets a new vision for Diversity, Inclusion and Civic Engagement (Rutgers Camden)
- Higher Education’s Anchor Mission: A Sharpened Imperative & A Framework for Action
- 2022 Kids Count Data Book: National, State-by-State Data Show Depth of Mental Health Pandemic for Youth
Stay Current in Philly's Higher Education and Nonprofit Sector
We compile a weekly email with local events, resources, national conferences, calls for proposals, grant, volunteer and job opportunities in the higher education and nonprofit sectors.