volunteers needed, Tree House Books
Posted by Tree House Books on January 25, 2016
Volunteers & teaching artists needed for Spring Cycle programs at Tree House Books!
Spring Cycle Programs
Tree House Books’ Giving Library
[Tuesdays, Wednesdays, Thursdays. Commitment: preferably 6-12 hours/week]
Work in our volunteer-staffed giving library by organizing, inventorying, and packaging book donations. Be a part of thousands of books going out into our surrounding neighborhoods.
[Mondays, Tuesdays, Wednesdays, Thursdays 2:30-6:30pm. Commitment: 1 or 2 days/week]
Be a part of the intergenerational learning that happens during our 5-week exploration of a Life with Books.
Tree House Sprouts
[Mondays and Wednesdays, 2:30-6:30pm. Commitment: 1 day/week]
Support young people ages 4-6 as they begin to make meaning of text and become familiar with new books.
- Complete an application – http://bit.ly/1hZslUn
- Attend either of these Group Interview Sessions:
- Wednesday, February 3rd, 2016 6:30pm-8:00pm- REGISTER HERE – https://www.eventbrite.com/e/group-interview-session-1-tickets-18782584215
- Monday, February 8th, 2016 9:00am-10:30pm – REGISTER HERE – https://www.eventbrite.com/e/group-interview-session-2-tickets-20130573086
- Attend a MANDATORY Training Session & Professional Development
Upcoming Session: Saturday, February 27th, 2016 9:30am-3:00pm
More in "Partnerships Classifieds"
- Volunteer Assistant Position Coaches, Philadelphia Youth Football Academy
- Volunteer Fundraising Coordinator, Philadelphia Youth Football Academy
- Volunteers Needed: The 2024 National STEM Challenge Review Panel
Stay Current in Philly's Higher Education and Nonprofit Sector
We compile a weekly email with local events, resources, national conferences, calls for proposals, grant, volunteer and job opportunities in the higher education and nonprofit sectors.