volunteers needed, Philadelphia Mini Maker Faire
Posted by JEVS Human Services on May 21, 2018
The Maker Faire will happen on Sunday, June 24th at PENNOVATION WORKS from 10am – 6pm. The Faire is a showcase of invention, creativity, and resourcefulness. From engineers and artists to scientists, students and crafters, “makers” will show off their creations, hobbies, and projects. We currently recruiting volunteers and could use your help. Please pass on the information to your networks or individuals you think may be interested in this event. Please feel free to contact Alia (email@example.com) directly with any additional questions, concerns or interest in showcasing or having a booth.
Want to Volunteer? We are still looking for friendly faces to help “MAKE” our Faire enjoyable!
- Volunteer shifts only last 2 – 4 hours – leaving plenty of time to explore the Faire before or after!
- Volunteer opportunities include assisting with set-up, marketing and promotion, ticket collection, answering questions, assisting with workshops and demonstrations, logistics and operations, programming, and more.
- Volunteers for the day of the Faire will be expected to attend one hour training prior to the event, and will have some free time during the event to roam and explore. Volunteers for other areas will be asked to attend planning meetings (in person or by conference call), when possible.
Please contact Alia Sutton-Bey – firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any questions.
Visit our Website: https://philly.makerfaire.com/volunteer/ for more information and to sign up.
More in "Partnerships Classifieds"
- Seeking Volunteers for Finance Your Future, PhillyGoes2College – Apr 11
- GameOn! Volunteer Position: Manager, RPG Business Development
- GameOn! Volunteer Position: Administrative Coordinator
Stay Current in Philly's Higher Education and Nonprofit Sector
We compile a weekly email with local events, resources, national conferences, calls for proposals, grant, volunteer and job opportunities in the higher education and nonprofit sectors.