Volunteers Needed: Meal Delivery Drivers for MANNA
Posted by MANNA on June 14, 2022
Get a chance to meet your neighbors in need! You supply the wheels, we provide the meals. We are in urgent need of volunteer delivery drivers this summer for contactless drop offs to our clients around Philadelphia. Drivers deliver to 4-6 stops Tuesday through Friday. Drop by MANNA anytime before noon, and a staff member will come down to help you load your car and explain the ins and outs of delivery. We’re happy to accommodate route preferences as best as possible to any areas in Philly or the surrounding counties. Drive alone, with your friends, or as a team-builder.
If you’re interested, there’s 3 easy steps!
- Create a volunteer account and take an orientation (in-person and online available).
- All driving volunteers must fill out a state background check (free for volunteers) and email us an attachment of the report once it completes, which takes less than a day. We review your background report and if there are no serious offenses we will approve your account.
- All volunteers who will be handing off meals are required to be fully vaccinated due to the compromised health of our clients. Vaccination can be sent to email@example.com, sent to the email listed below, or shown in person upon arrival.
To send in your information, or for more information about times and how to sign up, contact Ben Sereda (they/them) at firstname.lastname@example.org.
More in "Partnerships Classifieds"
- Call for Volunteers: Katie’s Cupboard
- Seeking Donations and Volunteers: Health and Education Day, Taborfest – Aug 27
- Applications Open for Digital Literacy Mentors, Write Away – Aug 31
Stay Current in Philly's Higher Education and Nonprofit Sector
We compile a weekly email with local events, resources, national conferences, calls for proposals, grant, volunteer and job opportunities in the higher education and nonprofit sectors.