Volunteer with PMC Bail Watch – Sep 21
Posted by Pennsylvanians for Modern Courts on September 21, 2021
Interested in judicial reform? Volunteer with PMC (Pennsylvanians for Modern Courts) Bail Watch.
Bail Watch is a program designed for community members to observe bail hearings and share their impressions of the process. These observations are used to advocate for improvements by sharing concerns with the courts and other criminal justice partners.
What do volunteers do?
- As a ball observer, you will go to preliminary arraignments and record your observations and insights for us using our given forms.
- Your schedule will be entirely your own. Simply dedicate as much or as little time as you are able.
- We welcome adults of all ages and educational backgrounds to join us, your unique insight is very much needed.
How do I sign up?
We will be holding brief informational and training sessions on Tuesday, September 21 at 10 AM, 12:30 PM, or 4:00 PM.
More in "Partnerships Classifieds"
- Write Away Digital Literacy Mentorship Program: Mentors Needed – Jan 31
- Accepting Applications: Swipe Out Hunger’s Inaugural Leadership Council
- Volunteer Assistant Coach, Phila. Youth Football Academy
Stay Current in Philly's Higher Education and Nonprofit Sector
We compile a weekly email with local events, resources, national conferences, calls for proposals, grant, volunteer and job opportunities in the higher education and nonprofit sectors.