Volunteer with PMC Bail Watch – Aug 24
Posted by Pennsylvanians for Modern Courts on August 17, 2021
Interested in judicial reform? Volunteer with PMC (Pennsylvanians for Modern Courts) Bail Watch.
Bail Watch is a program designed for community members to observe bail hearings and share their impressions of the process. These observations are used to advocate for improvements by sharing concerns with the courts and other criminal justice partners.
What do volunteers do?
- As a ball observer, you will go to preliminary arraignments and record your observations and insights for us using our given forms.
- Your schedule will be entirely your own. Simply dedicate as much or as little time as you are able.
- We welcome adults of all ages and educational backgrounds to join us, your unique insight is very much needed.
How do I sign up?
We will be holding a brief informational and training session on Thursday, August 26 at 12:00 PM.
If you are interested in volunteering or attending the informational and training session, contact Duncan Hardiman at email@example.com.
More in "Partnerships Classifieds"
- Call for Climate Classroom Teachers
- Volunteers Needed for Direct Service Food Distribution Programming
- Volunteer with PMC Bail Watch – Sep 21
Stay Current in Philly's Higher Education and Nonprofit Sector
We compile a weekly email with local events, resources, national conferences, calls for proposals, grant, volunteer and job opportunities in the higher education and nonprofit sectors.