Volunteer Financial Coach, Clarifi
Posted by on November 18, 2013
Volunteer Financial Coach
Volunteer Financial Coaches will work one on one with Clarifi clients seeking to reach personal financial goals. Volunteer coaches will help clients gain personal financial management skills as well as engage and motivate clients to stay on track towards their goals. The volunteer financial coach will receive comprehensive training in financial coaching which will provide the tools and skills needed to guide a client in developing an action plan to reach their financial goals and achieve financial stability. Volunteers should have a desire to learn coaching concepts and an ability to remain positive and culturally sensitive.
• Able to commit to 6 months in the program, volunteering a few hours each month
• Work with one (or two) Clarifi clients relating to their personal financial goals involving debt, credit and savings
• Maintain unconditional positive regard for the client, and at all be times supportive and non-judgmental of the client, their views, lifestyle and aspirations
• Assist clients in resolving current financial situations while shifting the focus to long-term proactive financial management and stability
• Evaluate and report outcomes of the process, using prescribed reporting procedures to ensure the relationship is successful and to help identify best practices
More in "Partnerships Classifieds"
- Volunteers needed, Philly Reading Coaches
- Requesting Participants: Workforce & Internship Opportunities Fair – Dec 6
- Recruiting STEM Volunteers: Philadelphia Afterschool STEM Exploration (PASE)
Stay Current in Philly's Higher Education and Nonprofit Sector
We compile a weekly email with local events, resources, national conferences, calls for proposals, grant, volunteer and job opportunities in the higher education and nonprofit sectors.