Volunteer as a Court Watchdog – Jan 27
Posted by Pennsylvanians for Modern Courts on January 25, 2022
PMC Watches™ is a program for community members to observe bail hearings and share their impressions of the process. These observations are used to advocate for improvements to the judicial system.
What do Volunteers do?
- Observe preliminary arraignments and record your observations and insights for us using our given forms.
- The schedule is entirely your own. Simply dedicate as much or as little time as you are able.
- We welcome adults of all ages and educational backgrounds to join us, your unique insight is very much needed.
If you can’t make it that day or have any questions or comments, email Duncan at email@example.com.
More in "Partnerships Classifieds"
- Volunteer Fundraising Coordinator, Phila. Youth Football Academy
- Call for Volunteers: Greater & Green Conference – Jun 18-20
- Volunteers Needed to Drive Food, Puentes de Salud
Stay Current in Philly's Higher Education and Nonprofit Sector
We compile a weekly email with local events, resources, national conferences, calls for proposals, grant, volunteer and job opportunities in the higher education and nonprofit sectors.