VISTA Year-End Career Panel
Posted by PHENND on July 14, 2014
You are invited to the following event:
PHENND *VISTA Year-End Career Panel
Event to be held at the following time, date, and location:
Tuesday, July 22, 2014 from 3:00 PM to 5:00 PM (EDT)
3624 Market St.
Philadelphia, PA 19104
RSVP here: https://www.eventbrite.com/e/phennd-vista-year-end-career-panel-tickets-12211477859
Join the inaugural PHENND *VISTA School-Community Partnerships Cohort for its Year-End Career Panel. This plenary will punctuate a year-long series of enriching professional development and peer networking events that embraced currently serving AmeriCorps members and alumni as well as service and social impact professionals from across the region. We will focus on “making more successful post-service career transitions” by asking our expert panelists to discuss better, more creative ways that we as *VISTAs can: 1) Find common career threads 2) Better tell our stories and 3) Translate potential into capacity.
Confirmed panelists include:
- Pennsylvania AmeriCorps State Program Director, Bernard Brown
- Director of Civic House and Civic Scholars Program at UPENN, Dr. David Grossman
- Managing Director of Spark Philadelphia, Jim Schroder
More in "PHENND Events/Activities"
- Recordings and Slides: Climate Collaborative Boot Camp
- Climate Collaborative of Greater Phila. Virtual Boot Camp – May 5&12
- PHENND Fellows Virtual Info Session – May 9
Stay Current in Philly's Higher Education and Nonprofit Sector
We compile a weekly email with local events, resources, national conferences, calls for proposals, grant, volunteer and job opportunities in the higher education and nonprofit sectors.