VISTA Operations Coordinator
Posted by PHENND on October 5, 2021
PHENND is hiring!
The Philadelphia Higher Education Network for Neighborhood Development (PHENND) is a consortium of institutions of higher education in the Philadelphia region. The VISTA Operations Coordinator will provide additional staff support for PHENND’s large AmeriCorps VISTA Program. The Operations Coordinator will assist the VISTA Program Manager with key aspects of the program namely: VISTA recruitment, data collection and progress monitoring, training and professional development, systems development and maintenance, site support, and financial/administrative tasks. Emphasis will be on the consistent implementation of various systems developed to ensure a successful program year for each successive cohort of VISTA members.
A Bachelor’s Degree and 1 year to 3 years of experience or an equivalent combination of education and experience is required. Ideal candidate should meet the following criteria:
* Exceptional communication skills and relationship building skills.
* Experience with data collection, iterative program assessment, and data-informed decision making.
* Flexible, creative, and innovative thinker.
* Able to maintain focus under pressure and adjust to accommodate program and client needs.
* Facility with Microsoft Word, Excel, Google platforms, and ability to quickly learn other web-based programs.
* Solutions-oriented problem solver. Strong decision-making skills and ability to work independently.
* Passionate about national service generally and PHENND’s mission specifically.
To learn more about PHENND, visit https://phennd.org.
To apply for this job, click here.
Applications will be reviewed on a rolling basis until the position is filled. Priority application deadline is October 15, 2021.
More in "PHENND Events/Activities"
- PHENND Fellows Information Session – Dec 12
- PHENND Fellows Information Session – Nov 14
- Call for Workshop Proposals: PHENND Conference: Immigration & Refugee Resettlement – Jan 13
Stay Current in Philly's Higher Education and Nonprofit Sector
We compile a weekly email with local events, resources, national conferences, calls for proposals, grant, volunteer and job opportunities in the higher education and nonprofit sectors.