The Mayor’s Office of Civic Engagement and Volunteer Service is seeking a VISTA Leader to support and grow our Serve VISTA Summer Program. The VISTA Leader will create a more sustainable program structure for the Summer Associate program; increase the presence and awareness of the program; lead the recruitment, onboarding and retention of Summer Associate members; and collect and analyze data around the impact of Serve Philadelphia VISTA Summer Associate projects.
Requirements and details
- Start date is in October
- 12 month position
- Stipend of approx $16,534/year
- Bachelor’s degree or relevant experience
- Previous successful completion of a National Service or Peace Corps term is required
Learn more and apply now:http://bit.ly/SummerVISTALeader.
- City Year AmeriCorps
- Director, PCOM Community Wellness Initiative
- Family Support Counselor, Gift of Life
Stay Current in Philly's Higher Education and Nonprofit Sector
We compile a weekly email with local events, resources, national conferences, calls for proposals, grant, volunteer and job opportunities in the higher education and nonprofit sectors.