VISTA Impact Report
Posted by Campus Compact on December 21, 2021
AmeriCorps VISTA projects support low-income individuals and communities to improve early literacy and social-emotional learning, increase access to and success at college, increase employability and financial literacy, and connect individuals to services that increase food and housing security
- VISTA members enhance access to services and resources that contribute to improved educational outcomes for economically disadvantaged children and youth.
- VISTA members enhance access to services and resources that contribute to improved food security or opioid addiction prevention/intervention/recovery for economically disadvantaged individuals.
- VISTAs enhance access to services and resources that contribute to meeting the essential needs of low-income beneficiaries through housing, food, or clothing.
More in "New Resources"
- Updated Report: Expanding Service Years in States & Local Communities
- New Study: Perspectives on Improving Early Child Care and Education
- Updated COVID Guidance for Philly Schools
Stay Current in Philly's Higher Education and Nonprofit Sector
We compile a weekly email with local events, resources, national conferences, calls for proposals, grant, volunteer and job opportunities in the higher education and nonprofit sectors.